If you live in Maryland and you want to get rid of your double chin, you’re in luck, because now you can now get Kybella® in Maryland. Now you can create a firm, well-defined profile that takes years off your face. Kybella® has become one of the most popular nonsurgical procedures. Thousands of men and women all over the country have successfully used it to sculpt their chins. Now, women and men in Maryland can get the same great results.
What is Kybella®?
- It’s a nonsurgical procedure that removes submental fullness, or a double chin.
- It’s faster, safer and lower-cost than liposuction or surgery.
- It’s a simple and quick procedure that destroys fat in the area under your chin.
- It requires no anesthesia, no surgery, and no downtime.
- It is an FDA-approved treatment.
Who is a Good Candidate?
- Anyone in Maryland who wants a sharper, younger profile,
- People in good health who have stubborn fat.
- Anyone who wants permanent results.
- People in Maryland who want to look and feel their best.
Will a Kybella® Treatment Work for You?
- If you’re in good health, Kybella® will work for you.
- If you want to get rid of your double chin once and for all, Kybella® will work for you.
What is Kybella® Treatment in Maryland Like?
Your treatments can be done in a Maryland medical facility. Most people need about three treatments to get the beautiful results they desire. Your doctor or technician can help you schedule your sessions. Once your sessions are complete, your body will start to flush out the dead fat cells. This typically takes a few weeks. Over time, you’ll start to notice that you look different. Over the next few weeks, you’ll see your face improve even more.
Learn More About Kybella® in Maryland
If you live in Maryland and you’d like to learn what Kybella® can do for you, feel free to reach out and make an appointment with Adoro Medical Spa! At our convenient location in Severna Park, MD, our caring team of devoted professionals will be ready and eager to explain this procedure in greater detail, answer any questions you may have, and help you achieve the aesthetic jawline you want. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!