The Madelic Peel is an innovative and safe peel that is all-natural . Derived from bitter almonds, it has a number of benefits for the skin.
The Madelic Peel is not a harsh peel and takes longer to penetrate the skin’s surface which in turn makes it much less irritating.
- Rapidly exfoliates dead skin cells and surface debris from the skin
- The active ingrediant has antimicrobial/antibacterial properties, making it an excellent choice for all types of acne, including cystic acne.
- Loosens blackheads for easy extraction.
- Excellent for clients with darker skin tones. It does not cause the unwanted, lighter skin tone changes that you might experience with other AHA’s.
- Inhibits the growth of melanin, the cause of brown patches, freckles, uneven skin tone and other sun-related skin care issues.
- With continued use, can help repair sun damaged skin.
- Reduces lines and wrinkles without the irritation of other AHA’s.
- Mandelic is typically an excellent exfoliator for clients suffering from Rosaca.
What can I expect when using this peel?
Upon application, within the first minute-or-so, you will feel very little topical sensation, perhaps none. Then, the skin may have a “warming” sensation, or slight tingling. Remember, that this peel will penetrate more slowly, thus the topical sensation will take a bit longer.
Some clients will see actual peeling of the skin. Others will just notice the excellent exfoliation benefits and a brighter, more glowing skin tone.