Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Adoro Medical Spa’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Adoro Medical Spa’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Adoro Medical Spa at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Adoro Medical Spa’s web site are provided “as is”. Adoro Medical Spa makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Adoro Medical Spa does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Adoro Medical Spa or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Adoro Medical Spa’s Internet site, even if Adoro Medical Spa or a Adoro Medical Spa authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Adoro Medical Spa’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Adoro Medical Spa does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Adoro Medical Spa may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Adoro Medical Spa does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Adoro Medical Spa has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Adoro Medical Spa of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Adoro Medical Spa’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
by Ronald Falciano
Category: eyelid surgery
I have nothing but the most outstanding of praise for the staff and Doctor Pacheco for the professional treatment and the kindest of care during my surgery and aftercare. I will be returning soon to take more years of my face. I was treated with total respect and dignity and highly recommend all to go here and feel, you are in the best of care. A special shout out to Shelley Robinson, who really put me at ease throughout my procedure and today as well.
Category: botox & injectables
Heartfelt thanks to Dr. Pacheco and her very professional and caring staff. I have been a patient as of 2019 when I sought help to correct some facial issues and asymmetry due to a medical condition. For years I had felt that nothing significant could be done but then I was referred to Dr. Pacheco’s practice. She suggested a number of procedures—thermage, Botox and fillers—and proceeded cautiously and conservatively at each step. I have been amazed and delighted with the improvements that have been made! My confidence and self image have greatly improved. Many, many thanks again to all at Adoro!
Delighted with results
by Susan Cecere
Category: eyelid surgery
From the minute you walk in the office you feel cared for and your concerns are respected. Everyone is professional! A great experience from start to finish. I am very happy with my results - and you can tell everyone in the office is happy for you!
You one of God’s great artists!
You have probably heard this a million times, but I didn’t want to miss the opportunity to tell you know much your compassionate care has meant to me. Not only do you have a careful touch and concerned heart, but you have true “gifted” talent of healing and recreating people’s lives. You one of God’s great artists!
I am looking forward to seeing you in a couple months
What amazing things happen when I connect with your office! I just love being there – your office energy is 100% positive and my results were very pleasing. The first day was a great reunion and the results were very pleasing. The second day – what a hoot! It was a memory making experience. You are just wonderful. Thank you for being such great people and I love you all! I am looking forward to seeing you in a couple months. What fun!
Powered by Crystal Clear Digital Marketing Reviews