Meet our fearless leader, Dr. Elba Pacheco! Dr. Pacheco is a board-certified cosmetic and reconstructive eyelid specialist and is one of the area’s most respected oculoplastic surgeons. Her consummate surgical experience combined with the artistry of subtlety and detail allows Dr. Pacheco to establish an elegant, serene environment that encourages you to “open your eyes to the possibilities.”
With the creation of Adoro Medical Spa, Dr. Pacheco and the entire Adoro team takes pride in first-rate care, comprehensive rejuvenation and the satisfaction and comfort of their patients.
Here’s a closer look at what sets Dr. Pacheco and Adoro Medical Spa apart:
Medical experience that spans decades
Throughout her career, Dr. Pacheco has been dedicated to restoring the eye’s functional and aesthetic appearance. As one of the area’s pre-eminent eye plastic surgeons, her credentials in clinical care and teaching include:
● 1981: Received her Bachelor of Arts in Molecular Biology from Wellesley College.
● 1985: Graduated medical school from the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Columbia University.
● 1986: Completed her internship at St. Mary’s Hospital in San Francisco, CA.
● 1989: Completed her residency in Ophthalmology at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute of the University of Miami, School of Medicine.
● 1990: Completed her fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, also at The Wilmer Eye Institute.
● 1991: Completed her fellowship in Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery at The Wilmer Eye Institute of The Johns Hopkins University.
● 1991: Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
● 1991 – Present: Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at The Wilmer Eye Institute of The Johns Hopkins University.
● 1999: Founded the Center for Eye & Laser Surgery.
● 2009: Opened the new Center for Eye & Laser Surgery and Adoro Medical Spa in Severna Park, MD.
Extensive industry knowledge and training
Dr. Pacheco’s over 30 years of experience teaching at Johns Hopkins puts her at the forefront of the latest research and technological developments in her field. Her world-class medical training and personal philosophy have fueled the exceptional quality of care she offers her patients. As she performs both cosmetic and non-cosmetic procedures, not only does she have extensive experience, but also a very warm bedside manner.
A focus on total rejuvenation
In its beautifully selected location, patients receive a wide array of best-in-class services and an individualized approach at Adoro Medical Spa. Combining treatments such as Botox®/Dysport®, dermal fillers, Thermage® and state-of-the-art lasers, Dr. Pacheco and the Adoro team can create a customized plan that prioritizes your needs, budget and time.
“I see myself as a sculptor and a restoration artist. Whether it is eyelid surgery, using injectables, combining these with skin tightening and lasers, or more recently with fat reduction, the result must always be conceived in a way that is 3-dimensional and detailed. My goal is to help each patient achieve a natural rejuvenation – the more beautiful, younger-looking you,” says Dr. Pacheco.
Ready to open your eyes to the possibilities of Adoro Medical Spa? Dr. Pacheco can’t wait to help you achieve a more youthful, confident appearance! Call 443-569-7774 or request a consultation online today.