While there’s so much to love about this time of year, the culmination of lower humidity levels and indoor heat can take its toll on your skin, stripping it of its natural oils. When the skin becomes dehydrated, it loses elasticity and suppleness which can lead to fine lines, rough texture and loss of radiance. Fortunately, with the right treatments and products in your skin care regimen, you can combat dry skin head-on to restore a glowy, smooth and hydrated complexion.
Let the experts at Adoro Medical Spa help you dial up the hydration in your fall routine with these skin care hacks:
There’s nothing quite like the intense hydrating power of a Hydrafacial to refresh and rejuvenate your skin in its time of need. This non-invasive treatment combines cleaning, exfoliation, extraction and infusion to remove impurities and bathe the skin in nourishing, moisturizing serums. In addition to amping up your skin’s hydration, the benefits of this multi-step process include diminished fine lines and wrinkles, reduced dark spots and pigmentation, enhanced elasticity and firmness, smaller pore size and improved oiliness/congestion. Incorporating regular Hydrafacials into your treatment regimen is a great way to achieve more evenly toned and textured skin as well as maintain a healthy, glowing complexion for the long term.
Skin care products
A hydrating product is an essential element to have in your daily routine to protect your skin’s lipid barrier and prevent moisture loss. The fall and winter months, however, can call for an extra dose of hydration, so it’s important to know what works best for your skin. Whether it’s a rich moisturizer, hydrating cream or hyaluronic acid serum, our skin care experts can help determine the right Adoro Medical Spa products for you to keep dehydrated, dry skin at bay.
- For a decadently rich, restorative night cream: Total Nourish & Repair provides intense moisturization and anti-aging benefits, nourishing dry skin back to peak health.
- For a luxe hydrating cream: Hydrate Hand & Body helps treat dry, chapped skin with a non-greasy formula that holds in moisture.
- For a pure, ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid serum: Pure HA quenches dehydrated skin for a supple, smooth complexion and all-day moisture retention.
- For a brightening and hydrating vitamin C serum: Pro Vit C 20 Serum delivers skin-enhancing benefits to achieve improved skin tone, texture and brightness.
- For a moisturizing lip gloss: Luscious Lips Instant Plump & Gloss is made with collagen-building peptides and broad-spectrum SPF 30 to deliver improved softness, texture and volume of the lips.
Hydrated skin is healthy skin! Learn more about repairing and protecting your skin’s moisture barrier with help from the Adoro team by calling 443-569-7774 or requesting a consultation online today.