If you’re looking to refresh your appearance and restore the natural glow of your skin without any invasive procedures or downtime, our HydraFacial® treatments at Adoro Medical Spa can help. Led by Dr. Elba Pacheco and Dr. Thomas Cooperman, Adoro Medical Spa offers a wide range of aesthetic services to help bring out the best in your skin. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how HydraFacial® can improve your skin’s natural glow without any downtime.
What Is HydraFacial®?
A noninvasive treatment, HydraFacial® combines the benefits of antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid through a multistep process. Antioxidants play a part in protecting and repairing skin cells, and peptides boost the production of elastin and collagen to shrink fine lines and wrinkles. The body naturally produces hyaluronic acid, and it is responsible for giving skin volume. HydraFacial® is designed to cleanse, hydrate and moisturize skin for a refreshing and soothing treatment that does not irritate the skin.
How Does HydraFacial® Work?
What sets HydraFacial® apart from other facial skin treatments is its multistep, customizable process. It cleanses, exfoliates and extracts dead skin cells and impurities while replenishing nutrients. The superior delivery system allows the antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to penetrate into the skin to mitigate environmental damage and signs of aging.
Steps for HydraFacial® Treatment
There are four steps to the HydraFacial treatment, which leaves skin invigorated and renewed. Here is an overview of each step:
- Exfoliation – During this step, we remove dead skin cells while opening pores. It may feel like a spinning toothbrush on the skin. – During this step, we remove dead skin cells while opening pores. It may feel like a spinning toothbrush on the skin.
- Peel – We apply a mixture of salicylic and glycolic acids, which are gentle and usually create a tingling feeling.
- Extraction – This step involves a suction that painlessly cleans pores. You can even see what comes out of your skin.
- Fusion Serum – We will deliver the serum of antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid to protect, nourish and promote hydration and elasticity.
We may modify the process slightly to target skin problems and concerns such as:
- Elasticity and firmness
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyperpigmentation and sun spots
- Oily or congested skin
- Sensitive skin
- Skin texture, tone and vibrancy
How Long Does the Treatment Take and Do the Results Last?
HydraFacial® is an efficient, quick treatment that takes 30 to 60 minutes. Since the treatment is not invasive and does not cause irritation, there is no recovery period. You can apply make-up and return to normal everyday activities afterward.
You may experience the smooth results of HydraFacial® for a week or longer, and the benefits are long-term. To improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation, oily skin, or fine lines and wrinkles, we may recommend a monthly treatment plan.
Who Is a Good Candidate for HydraFacial®?
This treatment is designed for all types of skin, including sensitive skin. HydraFacial® can also be used for men and women. We may recommend a specific serum or customize the treatment to accommodate unique skin concerns and needs.
If you want to reverse the signs of aging or are seeking healthier, younger-looking skin, contact Adoro Medical Spa today to schedule a consultation and find out if HydraFacial® is right for you.