Are you considering a plastic surgery procedure for your eyes and/or brows to bring back a more youthful appearance?
Dr. Pacheco of the Center for Eye and Laser Surgery is a highly skilled and experienced Oculoplastic, or eye plastic surgeon. She has the educational background and experience necessary to offer her Annapolis area patients specialized eye and brow procedures with long lasting results. Dr. Pacheco teaches these specialized techniques to colleagues at the Wilmer Eye Institute of Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. Her credentials include:
- 1991 – Present: Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at The Wilmer Eye Institute of The Johns Hopkins University.
- 1991: Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- 1991: Completion of her fellowship in Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery at The Wilmer Eye Institute of The Johns Hopkins University.
- 1990: Completion of her fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, also at The Wilmer Eye Institute.
- 1989: Completion of her residency in Ophthalmology at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute of the University of Miami, School of Medicine
Dr. Pacheco opened the Center for Eye and Laser Surgery at its present Severna Park, MD location in 2009 and serves the Baltimore-Washington metro area. Her teaching experience at Johns Hopkins enables Dr. Pacheco to offer patients the latest in surgical techniques and current research. Along with her specialized surgical procedures, Dr. Pacheco offers the latest in non-invasive skin and facial rejuvenation treatments through her Adoro Medical Spa practice in Severna Park. Dr. Pacheco offers a variety of treatment options as well as medical grade skin care products :
- Eyelid Lift
- Brow & Forehead Lift
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing
- Fraxel® re:store Dual
- Thermage FLX®
- Botulinum (Botox & Dysport)
- Dermal Fillers
If you are considering a cosmetic treatment for your eyes or want to discuss your options for facial rejuvenation, contact Dr. Pacheco at the Center for Eye and Laser Surgery to schedule a consultation.